jueves, febrero 08, 2007

Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth' DANDY WARHOLS

Ya que no estamos inspirados hagamos otro homenaje rockero. Para empezar el año 2007, directo desde el '98:

Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth'

lyrics by DANDY WARHOLS

I never thought you'd be a junkie because heroin is so passe.
But today, If you think that I don't know about depression and
[emotional pain,
You're insane.
And you're a fool who hasn't paid attention to a word that I say.
In a way,
I can't help but feel responsible, I always knew that you were insane.
With your pain.
But I never thought you'd be a junkie because heroin is so passe.
Heroin is so passe.
Heroin is so passe.
So passe. Nowaday,
You never thought you'd get addicted, Just be cooler in an obvious way.
I could say,
Shouldn't you have got a couple piercings and decided maybe that you were gay.
In a way,
I can't help but feel responsible, I always knew that you were insane,
With your pain .
But I never thought you'd be a junkie because heroin is so passé.
Heroin is so passe.
Heroin is so passe. Ahh, ahh, ahh. Heroin is so passe.
Heroin is so passé. Heroin is so passe. Ahh, ahh, hey, hey.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hola evaaa! soy mariel-makuka, la ex alumna de la edmondo que te molestaba (entre otras cosas) con la musiquita del pinball!!!
jjajaajaj
bueno te escribo porque como me habias contado que ibas a ser papa, qeria saber como andaba todo, espero que este todo en orden!
te mando un beso

Evaristo dijo...

Mariel:

Todo bien, la madre está con reposo. Gracias por acordarte.

Evaristo